Create Declaration of Continuity of Marital relationship Request
Applicant's acknowledgement of the continuity of his marital relationship with wife and bringing forth offspring
Go to the official portal of RAK e Government and fill in the service form.
Application shall be checked by the officer in charge for initial approval.
Payment of applicable fees (online or at the cashier counter).
Signatures of the applicant and the witnesses before the officer in charge, then testify before the certification judge and collect the required certification.
- Copy of the Emirates ID for the husband
- Copy of the Emirates ID for the wife
- Copy of certificate of marriage, marriage continuity, or equivalent certificate (such as Family Book for UAE citizens)
- Copy of the Emirates ID for the witnesses
- If the applicant needs to mention children, the applicant shall submit birth certificate for the children (Family Book for UAE citizens). In this case, the transaction shall be called "Declaration of Continuity of Marital relationship and kinship".
- The applicant must be UAE national or resident in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
- The Application shall not be processed without complete documents and appearance of witnesses.
- The applicant must pay the fees whether online or at the cashier counter within 24 hours from approval, otherwise the Application becomes automatically void.