Services Guide Government RAK Municipality City Council Request for Replacement Receipt of Receiving Public House

Service Enquiry

Request for Replacement Receipt of Receiving Public House

The service enables individuals or their representatives to request replacement receipt of receiving Public house by the City Council

Step 1

Sign Up using E-Service Portal Account.

Step 2

Submit a request by filling the online form, and attaching the required documents.

Step 3

The concerned section will review the request and the submitted information

Step 4

If the provided information complies with the requirements of the municipality department, the request shall be reviewed, otherwise, the request may be rejected due to insufficient data.

Step 5

Customer action may be requested for further information required, where the customer shall submit responses and attach requested information Within 15 working days, otherwise the request may be closed.

Step 6

Upon approval or rejection, an SMS or Email will be sent to the Customer.

Service Fees

Not applicable

Required Documents

  • • Copy of Owner Emirates ID

  • • Copy of nationality

  • • Power of attorney

  • • Copy of Agent Emirates ID

  • • Copy of Passport

  • • Copy of Police Report