Off Plan Sale Modification
Off plan sale modification : is a service that allow to modify the details of the certificate of Initial sale registration such as property number, selling price and payment plan
Sign up using portal account
Developer will open the online request with attaching the submitted documents
The real-estate specialist will review the request, and take the appropriate decision (approve, or send back for more information from the submitter/requester)
Pay the request fees
The HOS will approve the case
The customer will receive the off plan sales modification certificate
- Modification service will be exclusive for developer only to apply for it.
- Developer will be allowed to change from unite to another will only happen after submitting Building Permit Modification request which must then include RERA approval.
- Developer will be allowed to change in area measurement only after submitting Building Permit Modification request, which must then include RERA approval.
- For modifying the property number, the building permit must receive a modification request to apply the new area measurement in the system before applying for (Pre-sale modification).
All data and documents provided are correct, in case otherwise, it could expose you to legal action
- Proof of modifications
- Passport Copy
- ID’s for authorized signatories
- Sales and purchase agreement, only three pages need to be added:
- Sales Property and Parties details
- The escrow account page.
- Signature of seller and buyer page.