Create Declaration of Legitimation Request
Children begotten under legal marriage
Go to the official portal of RAK e Government and fill in the service form.
Application shall be checked by the officer in charge for initial approval.
Payment of applicable fees (online or at the cashier counter).
Signatures of the applicant and the witnesses before the officer in charge, then testify before the certification judge and collect the required certification.
- Copy of the Emirates ID for the applicant
- Copy of the Emirates ID for the witnesses
- Copy of birth certificate for the children
- The application shall be submitted by (Father, Mother, Son or Sister)
- Marriage date and birth date should be taken under consideration. If there is ambiguity, the application shall be referred to the Court Clerk.
- Copy of marriage certificate.
- The applicant must be UAE national or resident in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
- The Application shall not be processed without complete documents and appearance of witnesses.
- The applicant must pay the fees whether online or at the cashier counter within 24 hours from approval, otherwise the Application becomes automatically void.