Create Declaration of Khula Status Request
Applicant's declaration of not being married since initiating divorce (Khula).
Go to the official portal of RAK e Government and fill in the service form.
Application shall be checked by the officer in charge for initial approval.
Payment of applicable fees (online or at the cashier counter).
Signatures of the applicant and the witnesses before the officer in charge, then testify before the certification judge and collect the required certification.
- Copy of the Emirates ID for the applicant in case of absence of concerned party
- Copy of the Emirates ID for the concerned party
- Copy of Divorce/Khula certificate. The applicant, or a relative (father, mother, brother, sister or son ) shall submit the application
- Copy of the Emirates ID for the witnesses
- The applicant must be UAE national or resident in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
- The Application shall not be processed without complete documents and appearance of witnesses.
- The applicant must pay the fees whether online or at the cashier counter within 24 hours from approval, otherwise the Application becomes automatically void