Create Declaration of Fostering Request
The care and keeping of a child by the legal custodian
Go to the official portal of RAK e Government and fill in the service form.
Application shall be checked by the officer in charge for initial approval.
Payment of applicable fees (online or at the cashier counter).
Signatures of the applicant and the witnesses before the officer in charge, then testify before the certification judge and collect the required certification.
- Copy of the Emirates ID for the applicant, in case of non-presence of concerned party.
- Copy of the Emirates ID for the concerned party.
- Copy of the Emirates ID for the witnesses.
- Copy of birth certificates for the minors (Family book for UAE Nationals).
- The concerned party shall submit the application.
- Provide "To Whom It May Concern" Certificate from Registration Section proofing that no fostering related cases are filed between concerned parties (In case there is no court ruling in this regard).
- Copy of Divorce Certificate (or Death Certificate of the spouse if the applicant is widow)
- The applicant must be UAE national or resident in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
- The Application shall not be processed without complete documents and appearance of witnesses.
- The applicant must pay the fees whether online or at the cashier counter within 24 hours from approval, otherwise the Application becomes automatically void.
- Fostered persons should be less than 18 years old.