Usufruct right contract
The service is a contract concluded by the owner of land with an investor who has the right to possess the land and establish any buildings or plants within a specified period “not exceeding 50 calendar years”. He can also modify or cancel the contract during the contract period.
Sign up using portal account.
Read the service conditions and make sure that you have the required documents.
Submit the request.
The concerned department will Review the request and take a decision.
After final approval, the usufructuary(s) will pay the request fee.
After completing the case by stamping the contract, the stamped usufruct contract will be sent to all parties to their registered e-mail.
Fee (Unit / AED)
Usufruct contract registration fee
2% of the usufruct contract value
Usufruct contract modification fee
2% of the increase value of usufruct contract
Usufruct contract cancellation fee
All data and documents provided are correct, in case otherwise, it could expose you to legal action.
Service is available for the following conditions:
For any inquiries or support please dial 800661 then press Option 3
Call Center working Hours:
Monday - Thursday from 8:30 AM till 17:30 PM & Friday from 8:30 AM till 13:00 PM.
3 working days
- Copy of site plan
- Copy of title deed
- Copy of Owner(s) Identification papers.
- Copy of usufructuary(s) Identification papers.
- Copy of the Power Of Attorney.
- Copy of the Trade license - in the case of companies.
- Copy of the Contract of Association - in the case of companies.
- Copy of letter from Mortgage Holder - if required for the mortgage property.
- Copy of the usufruct contract "approved by a legal office "
Note: There is a non-binding form for the usufruct contract in the Downloadable Forms at the bottom of the screen. You can download it, review and approve it from legal office .