Services Guide Government RAK Municipality Land Sector Replacement loss Transferring Ownership

Service Enquiry

Replacement loss Transferring Ownership

This service allows owners of properties to apply for a replacement for Title Deed. The new title deed is issued after publishing an announcement in the newspaper and the lapse of the time prescribed by the law for submitting objections.

Step 1

Sign up using portal account

Step 2

Submit issuing of losing title deed request by filling the online form, and attaching the required documents

Step 3

Pay requested fee.

Step 4

The concerned department will review the request and take a decision

Step 5

Upon approval, Title deed will be issued -The owner will be notified with a copy of title dead via email or he can receive the original one from municipality (the customer happiness center)

Service Fees

Property type Fees
Residential land- Empty 1000 AED
Residential land- Built 2000 AED
Agricultural land- Empty 2000 AED
Agricultural land-planted 3000 AED
Commercial land- Empty 2000 AED
Commercial land- Built 2500 AED
Industrial land- Empty 2000 AED
Industrial land- Built 2500 AED
Residential – commercial land- Empty 2000 AED
Residential – commercial land- Built 2000 AED
Investment land- Empty + built 3000 AED


Service Conditions

All data and documents provided are correct, in case otherwise, it could expose you to legal action.

Expiration of announcement legal period.

Processing Time

One working day

Required Documents

Copy of site plan 
Copy of title deed
Copy of ID’s 
Copy of police notification 
Copy of court notification  
Copy of letter from bank – if required  for mortgage properties 
Copy of power of attorney – if required  
Copy of declaration
Copy from announced newspaper
Copy of inheritance certificate