Services Guide Government RAK Municipality Land Sector Replacement to loss Proving Ownership

Service Enquiry

Replacement to loss Proving Ownership

This service allows owners of properties to apply for a replacement for Title Deed. The new Title Deed is issued after publishing an announcement in the newspaper and the lapse of the time prescribed by the law for submitting objections.

Step 1

Sign up using portal account.

Step 2

Read the service conditions and make sure that you have the required documents.

Step 3

Submit the request.

Step 4

Visit the municipality headquarters to take the pledge minutes and the announcement.

Step 5

Pay the initial request fee.

Step 6

Extract the site plan from the technical sector during the announcement period "30 days", in case it is lost only

Step 7

Pay the final request fee after the announcement period has ended without objection.

Step 8

The concerned department will Review the request and take a decision

Step 9

After the final approval, the title deed document is issued and a notification is sent via e-mail to the owner of the property including the electronic copy of the document - the owner can receive the original title deed from the municipality headquarters (Customer Happiness Center)

Service Fees


Fee (Unit / AED)

Initial request fee:

Minutes of title deed loss& title deed loss announcement


Final request fee:

Residential Land - Empty


Residential Land - Built


Agricultural land - empty


Cultivated agricultural land


Commercial land- Empty


Commercial land - built


Industrial land- Empty


Industrial land - built


Residential - Commercial - Empty Land


Residential land - commercial - built


Investment land - empty + built


In case the property ownership is lost for the second or third time or...... the applicant pays 20% of the aforementioned fees


Service Conditions

All data and documents provided are correct, in case otherwise, it could expose you to legal action.

Service is available for the following conditions:

  •  Fill all required fields
  •  Attach all required documents
  • Visit the municipality headquarter to take the pledge minutes
  • No objection is received on the published announcement in the official newspaper.
  • Extract the site plan from the technical sector  in case it is lost.

For any inquiries or support please dial 800661 then press Option 3
Call Center Working Days and Hours:
Monday - Thursday from 8:30 AM till 17:30 PM & Friday from 8:30 AM till 13:00 PM.

General Conditions

Almost a month

Required Documents

  1. A copy of site plan.
  2. A copy of title deed.
  3. A copy of IDs.
  4. A copy of loss Acknowledgment from the court.
  5. A copy of police notification.
  6. A copy of the power of attorney.
  7. A copy of mortgage holder letter – for mortgage properties.