Create Declaration of Wife Return Request
The husband's certification on reinstating his divorced wife into the bond of marriage during the waiting period resulting from a revocable divorce
Go to the official portal of RAK e Government and fill in the service form.
Application shall be checked by the officer in charge for initial approval.
Payment of applicable fees (online or at the cashier counter).
Signatures of the applicant and the witnesses before the officer in charge, then testify before the certification judge and collect the required certification.
- Copy of Emirates ID for the Divorce Husband
- Copy of Emirates ID for the Divorcee
- Divorce Certificate
- The Divorce Husband shall submit the application in Divorcee presence if Iddah period expired, pursuant to Article 28.
- In case of Divorcee being absent, the Court Notice Section shall notify the Divorcee with the Return.
- Copy of ID for the witnesses
- The applicant must be UAE national or resident in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
- The Application shall not be processed without complete documents and appearance of witnesses.
- The applicant must pay the fees whether online or at the cashier counter within 24 hours from approval, otherwise the Application becomes automatically void.