This service is provided for registered food safety training companies in order to request trainees’ certificates attestation.
Sign up using UAE pass.
Submit request by filling the online form, and attaching the required documents.
Pay request fees
The concerned department will review the request and take a decision.
Upon approval, the required trainees’ certificates will be attested and sent to the applicant’s email where he can download them.
10 AED for Each Certificate
All data and documents provided are correct, in case otherwise, it could expose you to legal action.
1. Establishment Registration / Update Information
To use PHD automated services, customer must use Business partner update information online service to register his Establishment and update his information for the 1st time, and provide the below documents:
- License copy
- Lease Contract / Title Deed
- Download and fill the “Establishment update information form” for (Owner / manager / Representative contacts, EID number)
- Upload a delegation letter from company that contains his name and EID and contact information
- N.B. In case Manager / owner is not mentioned in license
2. Representative Registration
The applicant can register himself as a representative of the company through the following:
- UAE Pass Registration
- Present a delegation letter from company that contains his name and EID/ Passport Number and contact information
- Present EID / Passport Copy
• To attest certificate for Internal company – must be at first to registered in course material registration -->Internal trainer registration and then --> then he can attest certifications
• To attest certificate for External Company/ must be at first to registered as a Training Company Accredited