Marriage Intermediary Service
This service aims to activate the submission of Marriage Intermediary registration Request in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah, by enabling those who want to work as marriage mediators to submit the service request and pay the service fees electronically after completing the required conditions, until being the marriage mediator authorization.
Enter the official portal of the RAK Government and fill in the service form
The concern department will review the request to give the initial approval.
The concerned committee will review the request then interview the applicant to make the final decision
The applicant pays the service fees after passing the interview
- The marriage mediator certificate fee is 3000 dirhams, which can be paid electronically through the available payment channels.
- The fee is paid after the request final approval and after passing the interview with the concerned committee.
Those who are registered in the marriage mediators list must meet the following conditions:
- The applicant should be a citizen of the United Arab Emirates (in case the applicant is not a citizen of the United Arab Emirates, he must attach a signed exception by the head of the marriage mediators committee).
- The applicant age shall not be less than thirty years upon registration.
- The applicant should be married or have previously been married.
- The applicant should have good conduct and reputation and has never been convicted of a criminal or disciplinary offense for something contrary to honor and honesty, even if he was rehabilitated.
- The applicant should be familiar with the Personal Status Law, and in particular the provisions on marriage and divorce.
- The applicant should pass the tests and personal interview conducted by the committee