Marriage contract request
The aim of Marriage contract E-service which Ras Al Khaimah Courts Department provides is to facilitate procedures and save time and effort for the department clients, through this E-service, the client will be able to submit a request to issue a marriage contract electronically, after submission, the staff of the relevant department in Ras Al Khaimah Courts Department will receive, review his complete the contract procedures.
- The fields with* must be filled in to complete the application.
- All contract parties must be added and the payer specified.
- Identity documents must be attached to all parties.
- Husbands and wives passports, EIDs and Khulast Qaid must be attached.
- The medical examination of the husband and wife must be attached.