Civil Marriage Request
Civil Marriage is a legal charter that binds a non-Muslim man and woman. It is approved as a civil contract without the need for the religious field.
This charter is based on the rules that have regulated by Law No. 41 of 2022.
This service enables the customer to submit a civil marriage request online.
Log on to the official portal of the Government of Ras Al Khaimah and fill in the service data electronically.
The two parties are then notified to attend the court for the purpose of verifying the data and paying the fees, then the two parties appear before the judge, and then sign and certify the contract, leading to the issuance of the marriage contract document.
- • The fee for issuing a civil marriage document is 200 dirhams, which can be paid electronically through the available payment channels.
- • Fees are paid after the initial approval of the application. Fees are paid after the initial approval of the application
Those who apply for civil marriage must meet the following conditions:
1. Both husband and wife should be 21 years old and above. The age is proven by any official document issued by the country to which each of them belongs by his/her nationality.
2. The marriage shall not be between brothers and children, grandchildren, uncles, aunts, or any other cases specified by the executive regulations.
3. Each spouse should express his/her consent to the marriage before the attestation Judge, and the absence of anything legally precluding the consideration of his/her consent.
4. The spouses' signature on the disclosure form.
5. Any other conditions specified by the executive regulations of the law.
- • A copy of the husband's passport is compulsory
- • A copy of the wife's passport is compulsory
- • A copy of the personal identity of the husband
- • A copy of the wife's personal identity