Civil Marriage Request
Civil marriage is the legal charter that binds a non-Muslim man and woman. It is approved as a civil contract without the need for a religious ceremony. This charter is based on rules regulated by Law No. 41 of 2022. This service allows the customer to submit a civil marriage request online.
If you want to submit a civil marriage request or complete your current application without logging in, please click on the “Start Service” button below.
Open the official portal of the Government of Ras Al Khaimah and fill in the service data electronically
Pay the service fee and submit the application
After that , the application is reviewed, and the two parties attend before the judge “virtually” or “in presence”, accordingly the contract will be approved and issued.
- • The fee for issuing a civil marriage document is 200 dirhams, which can be paid electronically through the available payment channels.
- • A fee of 2,000 dirhams for the court officiant transfer, if this additional service is requested.
- • Fees are paid upon application submission electronically through the available payment channels.
Those who apply for civil marriage must meet the following conditions:
• Both husband and wife should be 21 years old and above. The age is proven by any official document issued by the country to which each of them belongs by his/her nationality.
• The marriage shall not be between brothers and children, grandchildren, uncles, aunts, or any other cases specified by the executive regulations.
• Each spouse should express his/her consent to the marriage before the attestation Judge, and the absence of anything legally precluding the consideration of his/her consent.
• The spouses' signature on the disclosure form.
• Any other conditions specified by the executive regulations of the law.
- • A copy of the husband's passport is mandatory
- • A copy of the wife's passport is mandatory
- • A copy of the personal identity of the husband
- • A copy of the wife's personal identity
- • Proof of the husband's marital status
- • Attach conditions/prenuptial agreement signed by both parties in advance and certified legally translated (in case there are conditions only)