Services Guide Government RAK Courts Inquiry and general services External Execution

Service Enquiry

External Execution

This service allows customers of RAK Courts to apply for affixing the civil right claim, mortgage contract and judgment rendered by General Pension & Social Security Authority with writ of execution in order to initiate procedures to open execution file.