Services Guide Government RAK Courts Attestation Services Create Non-Marriage Attestation Request

Service Enquiry

Create Non-Marriage Attestation Request

This service allows the applicant to declare, supported by two competent witnesses, of being not married before.

Step 1

Go to the official portal of RAK e-Government and fill in the service form.

Step 2

Application shall be checked by the officer in charge for initial approval.

Step 3

Payment of applicable fees (online or at the cashier counter).

Step 4

Signatures of the applicant and the witnesses before the officer in charge and collect the required document.

Required Documents

  1. Copy of the applicant identity card in case of non-presence of concerned party
  2. Copy of concerned party identity card
  3. Copy of family book for UAE nationals
  4. Copy of witnesses' identity cards
  5. The applicant, or a relative (father, mother, brother, sister), shall submit the application


The applicant must be UAE national or resident in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah

Start Service