Services Guide Government RAK Courts Attestation Services Create Marriage Practice Attestation Request

Service Enquiry

Create Marriage Practice Attestation Request

This service allows the applicant to declare, supported by two competent witnesses, that the husband and wife consent (by herself, custodian or brother) to co-habit together, i.e. engage in intercourse, after the ceremony of marriage has been performed.

Step 1

Go to the official portal of RAK e-Government and fill in the service form.

Step 2

Application shall be checked by the officer in charge for initial approval.

Step 3

Payment of applicable fees (online or at the cashier counter).

Step 4

Signatures of the applicant and the witnesses before the officer in charge and collect the required document.

Required Documents

  1. Copy of husband identity card
  2. Copy of wife identity card
  3. Copy of Marriage Certificate
  4. Copy of witnesses' identity cards


The applicant must be UAE national or resident in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah


  1. Declarations and Attestations Department is entitled to issue the Divorce Application if husband divorce wife, or based on a divorce verdict as per Article 33, "If the applicant asks for divorce, it shall be referred to family guidance committee".
  2. In case there is a verdict issued from Civil Registration Section, a To Whom It May Concern Letter for the final verdict shall be submitted

Start Service