Create Marriage-Take-off Attestation Request
This service is related to wife's divorce in return for a monetary compensation to be paid by her to him.
Go to the official portal of RAK e-Government and fill in the service form.
Application shall be checked by the officer in charge for initial approval.
Payment of applicable fees (online or at the cashier counter).
Signatures of the applicant and the witnesses before the officer in charge and collect the required document.
- Copy of divorcer identity card
- Copy of divorcee identity card
- Copy of marriage certificate or equivalent document
- Copy of witnesses' identity cards
The applicant must be UAE national or resident in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
- Declarations and Attestations Department is entitled to issue the Divorce Application if husband divorce wife, or based on a divorce verdict as per Article 33, "If the applicant asks for divorce, it shall be referred to family guidance committee".
- In case there is a verdict issued from Civil Registration Section, a To Whom It May Concern Letter for the final verdict shall be submitted