Create Name Changing Attestation Request
This service allows the applicant to proof that the applicant changed, added or modified his name or his minor child.
Go to the official portal of RAK e-Government and fill in the service form.
Application shall be checked by the officer in charge for initial approval.
Payment of applicable fees (online or at the cashier counter).
Signatures of the applicant and the witnesses before the officer in charge and collect the required document.
- Copy of the applicant passport and identity card
- Copy of family book
- Copy of witnesses' identity cards
- Name change is allowed for UAE nationals only
- Father may apply for name change if his children are still minor
The applicant must be UAE national or resident in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
- Declarations and Attestations Department is entitled to issue the Divorce Application if husband divorce wife, or based on a divorce verdict as per Article 33, "If the applicant asks for divorce, it shall be referred to family guidance committee".
- In case there is a verdict issued from Civil Registration Section, a To Whom It May Concern Letter for the final verdict shall be submitted