Create Non-Marriage Attestation Request
This service allows the applicant to declare, supported by two competent witnesses, of being not married before.
Go to the official portal of RAK e-Government and fill in the service form.
Application shall be checked by the officer in charge for initial approval.
Payment of applicable fees (online or at the cashier counter).
Signatures of the applicant and the witnesses before the officer in charge and collect the required document.
- Copy of the applicant identity card in case of non-presence of concerned party
- Copy of concerned party identity card
- Copy of family book for UAE nationals
- Copy of witnesses' identity cards
- The applicant, or a relative (father, mother, brother, sister), shall submit the application
The applicant must be UAE national or resident in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
- Declarations and Attestations Department is entitled to issue the Divorce Application if husband divorce wife, or based on a divorce verdict as per Article 33, "If the applicant asks for divorce, it shall be referred to family guidance committee".
- In case there is a verdict issued from Civil Registration Section, a To Whom It May Concern Letter for the final verdict shall be submitted