Create Declaration of Expenditure Request
Applicant acknowledgment of providing financial support for relatives/ strangers, whether the Applicant is doing so for a legal obligation or for charity purposes.
Go to the official portal of RAK e Government and fill in the service form.
Application shall be checked by the officer in charge for initial approval.
Payment of applicable fees (online or at the cashier counter).
Signatures of the applicant and the witnesses before the officer in charge, then testify before the certification judge and collect the required certification.
- Copy of the Emirates ID for the applicant
- Expenditure ruling, or ex-husband approval of expenditure
- Copy of birth certificates for the children (Family book for UAE Nationals).
- Divorce/Khula certificate
- Copy of the Emirates ID for the witnesses
- The applicant must be UAE national or resident in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
- The Application shall not be processed without complete documents and appearance of witnesses.
- The applicant must pay the fees whether online or at the cashier counter within 24 hours from approval, otherwise the Application becomes automatically void.