Refund of cash deposits and release of bank guarantees (LCL)
This service allows the refund of cash deposits and release of bank guarantees to large companies, who are given the LC facilities for transit transactions, only after submission of proof that the goods have departed the local customs center and arrived at any of the other UAE ports, and following the presentation of the original official documents with all the required stamps.
Login as a registered user and click the service link from home page.
Enter your Importer code and the other required fields and then submit your request. You can support your request by uploading attachments, like images and documents. If you do not have an Imported code, you will be redirected to the ‘Issue of Importer Code’ request page.
After submitting the request, you will receive ab SMS/email with the Reference number. You can visit “My Request” for tracking your request.
The LC receipt will be settled and the percentage approved for each company will be subsequently calculated, or alternatively the original guarantee cheque for the transaction will be returned to the company.
1. A copy of the Import declaration which proves offering the goods for local consumption and payment of the applicable customs tax (duties).
2. A copy of the Transit declaration.
3. A copy of the cash deposit or bank guarantee receipt (approved by the manager of the customs center).
4. A copy of the Deposit with the Free Zone declaration in the event that the goods are deposited with free zones.
5. A certificate of discharge authenticated by the competent authorities in the country of destination to state the entry of the goods.
6. An official authorization by the importing company to submit and follow up the ‘Refund of Customs Guarantee’ requests.