Citizens Housing Contractors and Consultants Permit Issuance to Change the Contractor
Permit Issuance to Change the Contractor Russian German French English

This service enables the applicant to submit a Request for a Permit to Change
the Contractor after providing the required documents.

Process Description
     ✓ Submit the required documents to Customer Service 
     ✓ The documents and application are forwarded to the Licensing Engineer for approval
     ✓ Verification by Customer Service 
     ✓ Forwarded to the Head of the Licensing Department for final approval
     ✓ Customer Service will issue the permit to the applicant upon fee payment

     ✓ Revocation of the contractor’s contract from the program (if the License is issued under the Sheikh Zayed Housing Program)
     ✓ If the plot is vacant and the License dates back more than three months, the applicant must provide:

- A renewed blueprint 
- Skewer installation proof
- A proof that the site is not supplied with services (Emirates Telecommunications Corporation) 
- A proof that the site is not supplied with electricity and water utilities (if the permit dates back more than six months)

Required Documents
     ✓ Plot documents (blueprint,ownership and map)
     ✓ Previous Building Permits (In original)
     ✓ Inspection report of the building
     ✓ Waiver from the previous contractor
     ✓ Professional License of the consultant
     ✓ Contractor’s Trade License of the 
     ✓ Engineer’s ID card
     ✓ Commitment to dispose waste and residue (issued by the Department of Public Works)
     ✓ Pledge to install a project board

AED 1000 

Responsible Department:
Customer Service Centre – RAK Municipality  
Ras Al Khaimah, AlNahda Street.
Phone: 97172466666
Working Hours: 7.30 am – 2.30 pm

Within 4 days