The aim of this E-Service is to facilitating the procedures for RAK courts clients by reducing the time and the efforts through safe and consistent E-Services which are available on the website of Ras Al Khaimah Courts and Ras Al Khaimah portal. Clients now can create and register a First instance and Appeal cases from anywhere and anytime by adding the case information and parties, attaching the required documents and paying the fees electronically, in additional the E-service will allow the parties to make a detailed inquiry of theirs registered cases in Court's system, directly follow up any update occurs on the cases and allow them to pay the fees electronically.
- Any document required should be submitted in Arabic language, documents in other languages will not be accepted unless you prepared to have the documents translated by a legal translator and attached it with the request.
- Fields with * are mandatory and should be filled to proceed in the request submission.
- Clients can save the form and complete it later, using save button not save and submit button.
- Clients can return back to the request after click save to edit it using request Id , and when they complete the form of request send the request to registration office using save and submit button.
- The draft will be auto cancelled after 20 working days without submitting it.
- The request will be auto cancelled after 5 working days without paying the fees or modifying the request if needed.
The official language approved to conduct transactions is Arabic and must be provided Court certified translation of any document submitted in a different language.
The fields marked with (*) is the mandatory minimum data required to complete the registration process.
The requests will be canceled if the lawyer leaves it without any transactions more than one week.
The lawyer can save the form and complete it later, using save button not save and submit button.
The lawyer can return back to the request after click save to edit it using request Id , and when he complete the form of request send the request to registration office using save and submit button